Get the equipment, software & services you need now – with no up front payments.
Introducing the government backed CBILS scheme in conjunction with TPL & Tower Leasing. A finance package designed to support your business with the technology needed for resilience and recovery.
Technology Partners Limited have partnered with Tower Leasing Ltd, a leading asset finance provider to help our customers secure software solutions and annual support under the Corona-virus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
Businesses are going through some financial challenges and we want to protect and see your business grow during this difficult time. Tower provide financial support to businesses across the UK that are losing revenue and seeing their cash flow disrupted as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. We are now accepting applications from our existing and new clients to quickly deliver the equipment, software and services you need without up-front capital expenditure.
How does it work?
Call & discuss your hardware, software & support needs with TPL. We check your eligibility.
Paperwork is completed and TPL delivers the services and equipment to you immediately.
You pay back the loan monthly over the agreed term, with the first
12 months interest free.
- Borrow up to £30k with management accounts evidence only, borrow up to £250k with further documentation
- Finance terms between 3 & 72 months
- First 12 months interest FREE, first payment in arrears (paid by the Government CBILS scheme)
- Admin fees paid by the CBIL scheme
- Low interest repayments
- Asset finance agreements
- Quick decisions, high acceptance rate.
- Secure vital equipment, software and services with low repayments and no upfront capital expenditure