As the advice regarding the containment and delay phases for the Coronavirus continues to develop daily, Technology Partners Ltd. would like to assure all customers and partners of the continuity of our service.
Due to the cloud-based nature of our key systems, our staff will be able to work from home if required. This means that there should be no disruption to the availability of support, account management or general customer service.
In the event that our entire workforce needs to work remotely we will operate as follows:
- Our phone system is cloud-based and all staff working remotely will be accessible via the standard phone number 01628 559339
- The support team use Sage CRM for their Help Desk system which is accessible by all of our team remotely. You can contact us via phone or on our usual support email email@example.com
- We have the capability to access customer content remotely and any training can be provided using online screensharing platforms.
For customers that are currently in the process of a live implementation, the following will apply:
- The project management team are reviewing all consultancy days which are to take place on your site over the next 12 weeks. We will contact you to check that you will be available on such days and if you would still like our consultants to attend. If not, we will offer the option of remote consultancy or to rearrange the delivery day.
- In the event that there is a travel disruption and the consultant cannot attend we will inform you as soon as possible. As above we can offer remote consultancy or rearrange the delivery day.
- Any days which are already booked for remote based delivery will continue to be delivered as already agreed.
- Every effort is in place to minimise the disruption to project delivery and currently we do not anticipate any impacts to go live dates. Our project team will keep you up to date should any issues arise.
As always, we remain committed to supporting your business with our high level of customer service. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates appropriately and promptly.
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager or Project Manager.