Sage 200Integration & development unique to your business
Run a smarter, faster, more connected business with Sage 200
Supercharge your growth with Sage 200
Great business solutions consist of more than just rolling out software. For over 20 years Technology partners have developed, integrated, trained and supported hundreds of businesses across the UK with Sage solutions. We’ll guide you every step of the way, adapt the software for your unique needs and support you thereafter.
Supercharge your growth with Sage 200 – contact us today
Customised to your business
The best-in-class cloud connected business management solution that empowers you to grow your business, increase profits and improve operational efficiency. Typically, Sage 200 is designed for businesses with 10-200 employees, enabling multiple company integration, accounts, finance, reporting, sales, people & payroll management. We develop & integrate Sage 200 for 100% of your business processes.
Supercharge your business growth with Sage 200
Run a smarter, faster, more connected business with Sage 200. Get the power and productivity of the desktop, with the freedom and control of smart, secure software connected to Microsoft 365.
Outgrown Sage 50?
Sage 50 is a fantastic accounts tool, but you may have outgrown Sage 50 for a variety of reasons, such as company growth, increasingly complex business processes and a need for more in -depth functions.
Sage 200 is the natural progression from Sage 50. It has the same look and feel as Sage 50, so your staff won’t need a complete retrain, solving many adoption issues encountered when rolling out a new ERP system.
Sage 200 offers more depth in functionality, such as:
- Management reporting and Business Intelligence
- Advanced handling of foreign currency
- Control over financial periods
- Stock in multiple warehouses
- Batch & serial number processing
- Integrated CRM
- Advanced customisation
- Vertical market specialisation with ISVs
Sage 200 has significant functionality over Sage 50 in:
Stock & Products
Sales Order & Invoicing
For a demonstration, free 30 day trial or just a chat about what Sage 200 can do for your company, fill out the form below and we’ll call you back.
Why Sage 200?
- Low total cost of ownership Purchase only the modules you require
- Scalable as you can build modules and expand the software scope based on business need
- Multi-currency manage your finances if more than one currency
- Highly customisable screen with user-friendly interface and reporting dashboard
- Boost operational efficiency with an easy to use integrated solution
- Accessible with anytime, anywhere, any device access
- Award Winning support and Partner ecosystem
- Save time and improve productivity with Microsoft 365 integration
- Increased functionality offerings with ISV add-ons
- Customer-centric view across all interactions with integration Sage CRM
- Simple to use with an intuitive interface
- Compliance to local tax regulations
Read a case study
ERP, MRP & Business Intelligence for Food & beverage manufacturing & distribution company