TaskCentre® offers a unique state-of-the-art Business Process Management (BPM) Suite; enabling organisations to cost effectively build, operate and maintain any number of automated processes. TaskCentre® brings people, systems and information together within an organisation through the acquisition, manipulation, dissemination and integration of information; offering a generic approach to automated processes specifically designed to meet precise business requirements.
Tasks – TaskCentre® is based on the central concept of the Task, which performs part or all of a business or technical process triggered by one or more Events. Designed visually in a drag & drop graphical user interface (GUI), each Task can contain any number of interrelated and sequenced Steps, which are created using a wide range of highly-functional Tools. The range of Tools available provides pre-built, flexible and seamless integration with existing information sources, applications, technologies, formats and communication channels, without the need for complex programming.
Tools – Tools are arranged into six distinct categories based on the functionality that they provide. These are Event, Input, Format, Output, Execute and General. They expose and consume information to and from each other and can be used in almost limitless combinations and sequences to provide for the business requirement in-hand. Tools are provided as plug-and-play components, so that the breadth of functionality of any implementation can be easily expanded as and when required.
TaskCentre Functionality – To learn more about the functionality TaskCentre will add to your business application(s) please select a category from the following:
- Workflow – Optimise employee productivity by intelligently routing authorisations and contribution requests
- Data Services & Integration – Transform all your company applications into one event-driven, service-orientated management solution
- Document Automation – Save time and money by automating the creation & distribution of everyday company documentation
- Advanced Business Alerts – Receive real-time alerts of critical events; ensuring your organisation is compliant and one step ahead
- Web Content Publishing – Keep your web portals synchronised and up-to-date by automating company web content
- Subscriptions & Requests – Empower stakeholders to request and receive information without employee intervention