Sicon have been developing software applications for integration with Sage for over 18 years and are now well established as one of the leading developers in the UK and Ireland.
Designing and developing applications solely for Sage 200 they produce innovative, high quality & highly functional additions. Using their experience from many business sectors they have created a broad range of products addressing various business systems requirements from a simple document scanning and archiving solution to a 2,000 user web based requisition, timesheet and expenses entry system with multi-level authorisations.
SICON WAP – Web Authorisation
WAP is a locally installed web based application designed specifically for real-time integration with Sage 200. Providing data entry and approval processing for business documents including Requisitions, Invoices, Expenses, Timesheets, Holidays, Sales Orders and HR. Approvals can be based on parameters such as nominal code, project/job, user, document type and value. Real-time analysis of committed costs, nominal and project actual costs against budgets.
WAP Expenses – Streamlined expenses processing via a browser or mobile app, with multi option approval routings based on user, project, nominal codes etc. Expense items are preconfigured per user making selection choices easy, with max claim values per user and claim location. Optional Subsistence claims process with configurable grades and rates to comply with HMRC guidelines. Mileage claims use the integrated Google Maps distance calculator to assist with data entry with additional features for multi stop journeys, deduct normal work commute miles, return journey.
The Sicon WAP Expenses module allows you to enter expenses linked to preconfigured expense items with pre-defined nominal codes.
- Expenses are entered into the WAP system
- item lines for mileage based on type of car used
- track private and business mileage
- multiple item lines for expenses
- Expense types allocated per user
- configure nominal, VAT and limits per user by expense type
- Approved expenses are posted to Sage
- each user has a configured purchase ledger account setting
- approved invoices are posted to the purchase ledger account and can be held on query waiting for documentation to follow
- Attach supporting documents or print expense claim vouchers
- scanned copies of receipts can be attached to each expense claim
WAP Invoice Approval – Automatically pick up Sage 200 unauthorised invoices plus scanned images. Create invoices in WAP to allow flexible amendment of VAT and projects during approval. Route invoices for multi-level approval within the WAP system.
- For Sage 200: Invoices are entered into the Sage 200 purchase ledger for authorisation
- The ‘requires authorisation’ flag in Sage purchase ledger triggers the invoices to upload to the WAP system for approval
- For Invoices entered into WAP
- Enter into WAP to allow amendment of VAT and projects/jobs during approval
- Once approved the invoices are posted to Sage 200
- View unauthorised WAP invoices from Sage 200 purchase ledger enquiry
- Integrated with Sicon DMS and other document scanning solution
- Drill back from the invoice to see the original Purchase request in WAP
- Amend invoices before approval
- Invoice lines can be amended by the approver
- Invoice lines can be split across multiple nominal codes and jobs or projects (when entered into WAP)
WAP Holidays – Raise holiday requests based on annual entitlements, with conflicting user checks, mandatory holidays/shutdowns and departmental rules. Calendar views allow approvers to see other bookings in their business units.
- Users can raise holiday requests in the WAP application and submit them for approve
- Users are linked to holiday work patterns to determine how many hours per day they would have worked in any specific day of the week
- Configurable approval routes per person – each person can have a specific approval route that may require one or more people to approve a new holiday request
- Stop holiday clashes by configuring people that cannot be on holiday at the same time
- Users are informed of clashes with other members of staff
- View conflicting users and business unit users diaries when booking holidays
- Automatically updates bank holidays for each new year created
- Special holidays can be manually added to the holiday register
- Each special holiday can either reduce the holiday entitlement e.g. Christmas Shutdown or give an additional day off e.g. Queens Silver Jubilee
- Holidays can update user’s timesheets if both modules are being used together. Buy Bactrim Online. This ensures a complete timesheet is created for each week
- Approved holidays can create a diary appointment for the originator
WAP Purchase Requisitions – Raise purchase requisitions using Sage 200 suppliers, nominals, stock items or free text, projects and budgets. Automatically create purchase orders into Sage 200 after the requisition is approved.
- Purchase Order online entry and approval limits can be set per user
- Raise free text, stock, additional charge and comment order line
- Add justification documents and notes to each requisition
- Use approved suppliers and supplier part number search for stock ite
- Create rapid requisitions from templates for each supplier
- Automatically create purchase orders in Sage 200 once requisitions are authorised
- Print orders when approved and email to supplier from WAP. New Layout designer allows flexible Purchase Order design
- Confirm Goods Received via the WAP web interface
- Could be used with Sage 200 Financials only
WAP Sales Orders – Raise sales orders using Sage 200 customers, for stock items or free text entry, using information from projects and special pricing from the Sage 200 price book. Automatically create sales orders into Sage 200 after the order is approved.
- Sales order entry and approval limits can be set per user
- Raise free text, stock, additional charge and comment order line
- Add justification documents and notes to each sales order
- Use customer part numbers (requires the Sicon Enhancement Pack) search to identify stock items
- Automatically create sales quotes and sales orders in Sage 200 once authorised
- Print sales orders when approved and email to customer from WAP
- Advanced stock movements and landed costs when used with Sicon Distribution
WAP Timesheets – Enter timesheets via the WAP web based interface via PC or mobile device. Track cost, charge and pay rates based on work patterns. Weekly timesheets are submitted for approval when contracted hours are completed with approval options including submitting user or projects selected in the timesheet. Option to track allowances via timesheets such as overnight stay, late working or overseas travel.
- New time directly against jobs / projects and cost headings
- jobs / projects and activities can be configured against each employee
- Build work patterns and assign users to specific work patterns
- Create open flexible work patterns with Time off in lieu (TOIL) accruals and deductions
- Includes an integrated Time and Attendance solution
- record users in and out of a building by access point (additional hardware cost)
- manage time on site to standard working day and overtime calculations
- touch screen terminals provide an intuitive user interface
- User enquiry facility to check time prior to submission
- Designed for production/non IT user and professional users
- Running in a web browser, this application is available on any Windows PC and most mobile devices
- Fire List included with Time and Attendance
- The system can produce a fire list per terminal location or assembly point
WAP HR – WAP HR provides self-service access for WAP users to view HR information stored about them and update any key information such as bank details, next of kin, book planned absence, review qualification details and expiry dates. Providing a simple way to distribute new company policies and other information to all team members plus monitor staff absence using the Bradford factor scoring system.
- Running as a separate module within the Sicon WAP system
- Web Self Service Interface for users to update key user information
- Store qualifications and expiry date
- Receive notification on qualifications due to expire
- Current job, salary and benefits
- Support for multiple jobs in an establishment organisation
- Current job role contract details
- Appraisals history
- Log and monitor absence history and Bradford factor scoring
- Policies and procedures distribution and user acceptance tracking
- Links to WAP holidays to allow booking of unpaid absence
- Links to WAP timesheets to track working to contracted hours
- Links to WAP expenses module
- WAP HR Self Service allows expense account bank and address details to be updated directly into Sage 200
- Links to WAP expenses to provide nominal code, cost centre and department override based on job role and activity
- Reports provided within WAP