Unlimited access to our advice line – Securely store data on individual cases – Assurance of £20,000 indemnity protection per case
- Total peace of mind – Sage people manager allows up to £20,000 indemnity protection per case for complete confidence in our professional advice
- Unlimited access to advice line – Speak to our advisers as often as you need to without any restrictions or additional cost
- Tailored advice – Choose what advice you need, when you need it – from HR and Employment Law to Health & Safety
- Securely store case data – Manage existing and historical cases quickly and efficiently via our secure online Case Manager tool
- Online access 24/7 – Hundreds of useful policy documents, plain English advice and E-Alerts available at any time
- Case manager updates – After each call your Case Manager automatically updates, keeping you up to date with progress and full historical records for your business
Sage People Manager – Total peace of mind
- An initial welcome call to make sure getting started with the service is as easy as possible.
- Up to £20,000 indemnity protection per case for absolute assurance.
- 30 day full money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the service.
- E-Alerts on legal and regulatory changes so you can stay in the know.
Unlimited access to advice line
- Direct dial access to our advice line, greeted by a team member with no call automation for a fast, friendly service.
- Access to the Sage People Manager Advice website where you can download regularly updated documents, forms and letters; all in one place to save you valuable time.
- A monthly Sage People Advice newsletter to help you stay compliant and ensure total peace of mind.
- Fully qualified HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety professionals on hand to take your call.
- Speak to the same dedicated adviser for each case for easy, efficient communications.
- A call summary sent via email containing relevant documentation to clarify the advice given.
- Fully qualified Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) advisers to ensure your HR provision is legally compliant.
- Fully qualified Chartered Members of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH) advisers providing first-rate, reliable support.
Securely store case data
- Your case details are sent to a secure online Case Manager after every call.
- The Case Manager tool stores all your case notes and documents, where you can review or share information with colleagues.
- Case Manager gives access to current and historical cases so you can always find the information you’re looking for.
- Use Case Manager to help map out and highlight audit trails.
Online access 24/7
- Access our expertise anytime via my.sage.co.uk and keep updated via E-Alerts and newsletters.
- Access to a wide range of helpful information with hundreds of forms, documents, templates and policies.
- E-Alerts advise you of changes in law and regulations and what you need to do to stay compliant.