Inegration with Sage 200
Sicon WAP HR module is a self-service platform allowing users to quickly and easily update their own HR details. Sicon WAP (Web authorisation) Is a web-based system for real-time integration with Sage 200 and relieves HR staff form laborious, repetitive tasks.Technology Partners integrate all Sicon products into your Sage 200 solution. Contact us today!
Easily Manage key information
Users can update HR information stored against them and update their own records. Bank details, holidays, abscence, qualifications, company documents and policies can all be viewed and uodated providing a simple way to manage your teams – including abcsence tracking using the Bradford Factor scoring system.
Sicon Product Ecosystem
Designed to integrate with Sage 200.
Sicon HR details
Only with Sage 200…
- Running as a separate module within the Sicon WAP system.
- Web Self Service Interface for users to update key user information.
- Store qualifications and expiry dates.
- Receive notification on qualifications due to expire.
- Current Job, salary and benefits.
- Support for multiple jobs in an establishment organisation.
- Current job role contract details.
- Appraisals history.
- Log and monitor Absence history and Bradford factor scoring.
- Policies and Procedures distribution and user acceptance tracking.
- Links to WAP holidays to allow booking of unpaid absence.
- Links to WAP timesheets to track working to contracted hours.
- Links to WAP expenses module.
- WAP HR Self Service allows expense account bank and address details to be updated directly into Sage 200.
- Links to WAP expenses to provide nominal code, cost centre and department override based on job role and activity.
- Reports provided within WAP.
For a demonstration, 14 day trial or a chat about Sage HR, fill out the form below and we’ll call you back.
Error: Contact form not found.
More WAP Integrations from Sicon
Using Sage 200 suppliers, raise purchase requisitions, nominals, stock items or text, projects & budgets. Automatically create purchase orders into Sage 200 after the requisition is approved.
Enter timesheets via the WAP web based interface for approval, such as contracted hours completion, or project progress. Overnight stay, late working, overseas travel are also tracked.
Pick up Sage 200 unauthorised invoices plus scanned images and Create invoices in WAP to allow flexible amendment of VAT and projects during approval. Includes Multi-level approval for invoices.
Calendar views allow approvers to see other bookings in their business units, and raises holiday requests based on annual entitlements. Conflicting user checks, mandatory holidays/shutdowns and departmental rules are included.
Streamlines all expenses processing on any device, with multi option aroval on user, project or nominal codes. Includes subsistence claims to comply with HMRC guidelines, including mileage calculation checking.
Raise sales orders using Sage 200 customers for stock items, or free text entry from ‘projects’ and ‘special pricing’ from the Sage 200 price book. Automatically create sales orders into Sage 200 after order approval.